National CYP Diabetes Network T2 Diabetes study day
-Online - MS Teams
Registration is now closed.
This free online study day is open to all healthcare professionals working with Children and Young People with T2 diabetes.
- Current context of T2 diabetes, Dr Billy White
- Management from diagnosis and ongoing care including medication, Dr Princy Paul, Dr Sejal Patel, Dr Evelien Gevers
- Lifestyle support, Anna Groom
- Psychological tips and techniques, Dr Claire Semple
- Perspectives on transition from an adult physician perspective, Dr Rajeev Raghavan, Dr Fainia Kavvoura
- Latest research updates, Dr Suma Uday
- Findings from National Network T2 survey on barriers to achieving ACDC Guidelines, Dr Pooja Sachdev
- DigiBete T2 resources, Dr Dee Aswani, Maddie Julian
- Panel discussion and resource sharing.
The day has been developed by the National T2 Working Group of the CYPNN.
Panel discussion – if you have a question for the panel, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions will be read out on behalf of delegates during the session.